Terms and Conditions
JNC FinTech operates the website www.jncfintech.in (“Website”) under brand names “JNC FinTech” or any other name as may be set up by JNC FinTech from time to time. JNC FinTech provides the user (“User”, “You”, “you”, “your”) in person and or through the Website investment and wealth management services to the Users (“Services”). JNC FinTech is dedicated to maintaining the highest ethical standards and suitable internal controls on its website and mobile platform. The terminology used here is consistent with the meaning of an electronic contract as defined under the Information Technology Act of 2000 and its subsequent revisions. They do not need physical or digital signatures and may be accepted as found on the Website.
The following terms govern the User’s visit to and use of the Website (the “Terms” or “Agreement”) and are a legally binding agreement between you and JNC FinTech. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions, comments, or concerns about these terms or the Services.
- You confirm and accept that all information, content, materials, products on the Website is protected and secured. You acknowledge that the software and hardware underlying the Website as well as other Internet related software which are required for accessing the Website are the legal property of either JNC FinTech or its respective third-party vendors. The permission given by JNC FinTech to access the Website will not convey any proprietary or ownership rights in any software/hardware.
- You understand and accept that you are allowed to track your financial life through the use of Website. You undertake to complete the KYC procedure and supply complete information, including personal information, in accordance with the Know Your Client (“KYC”) recommendations provided by the Securities and Exchange Board of India or any other regulator/government authorities/agencies/AMCs from time to time.
- You agree that you are and will at all times be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your account and also agree to keep your login credentials safe and confidential at all times. You further agree to promptly inform Us immediately in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of Your Account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this provision.
- You understand and accept that not all the products and services offered on or through the Website are available at all times or in all locations and you shall contact our representative for all clarity on these issues before you take further steps. JNC FinTech and its third party providers (including distributors) reserve the right to determine the availability and eligibility for any product or service offered on the Website.
- JNC FinTech does not make any warranties and expressly disclaims all warranties express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement with respect to any information or services or products that are available or advertised or sold through these third-party platforms.
- You understand and accept that JNC FinTech is not responsible for the availability of content or other services on third party sites (including distributors or resellers) linked from the Website. You are aware that access of hyperlinks to other internet sites are at your own risk and the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these sites are not verified, monitored or endorsed by JNC FinTech in any way.
- You agree that all transactions made through the JNC FinTech Website will be made through your own bank account and will not be in violation of any Act, Rules, Regulations, Notifications of the Income Tax Act, Anti-Money Laundering laws, Anti-Corruption laws, or other applicable laws.
- You agree not to use the Website for any illegal or prohibited purpose as set out in these Terms. You also agree not to use the Website in any way that could damage, disable, or impair it, or interfere with anyone else’s usage, legal rights, or enjoyment of it. You represent and warrant that you will use the Website in a cautious, reasonable, and lawful manner, and that you will follow all applicable laws.
- If the User is found to be engaging in any fraudulent/illegal activities, such as abusing any of the organization’s representatives, engaging in fraudulent activities on the Website, using mass media and/or bots to engage with the platform, or using mass media and/or bots to malign the organization’s reputation, JNC FinTech reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to delete, block, restrict, disable, suspend, or pardon your account.
- The User hereby confirms through the usage of the Website or Services of JNC FinTech that:
a. User is 18 years of age or older, and you have the authorization to register/sign up for the Services on behalf of a minor if you are acting as the child’s guardian. JNC FinTech will not be held responsible for information of persons below the age of 18 and User is urged to contact the JNC FinTech representative assigned to User for providing such information.
c. You shall notify and update JNC FinTech promptly of any material change in your personal information and/or profile so as to enable JNC FinTech to rely on the most recent information provided.
d. You agree to be contacted by JNC FinTech and its employees and partners over phone and/or E-mail and/or SMS or any other form of electronic communication in connection with your registration, advisory and transactions.
- Users can use the Website to get advisory and investment services connected to investing in, purchasing, selling, or otherwise dealing in securities or investment products, as well as advicef on investment portfolios incorporating securities or investment products. Services may be provided by JNC FinTech directly or through third party service providers, including distributors.
- The User agrees and acknowledges that, notwithstanding the Services provided by JNC FinTech, all decisions made by the User in relation to buy, sell, hold, or otherwise deal in investment securities shall be based on the User’s own independent evaluation of the risks and rewards of the investments, as well as the User’s own verification of all relevant facts, including financial and other circumstances, and a proper evaluation thereof.
- The User acknowledges that the Services are in the nature of advice and guidance to assist the User in making informed decisions, and that neither JNC FinTech nor any of our employees or agents shall be liable for any advice or representation made by them hereunder, and that it is the User’s responsibility to make an independent assessment prior to using the Website/Services or purchasing any product or service from a third-party provider.
- JNC FinTech or any of its employees, agents, or representatives make no warranties or commitments that using the Services from the Website will result in profits, avoid losses, or meet the User’s objectives, including investment objectives, or that using the Services/Website will not be affected at any time by adverse tax consequences, technical failures, or timely regulatory compliance to a new law. JNC FinTech will not be liable to the User or anybody claiming on their behalf for any mistake of judgement or damage incurred by the User as a result of the Services provided to the User.
- JNC FinTech does not disburse loans or provide direct financial facilities but may facilitate users to compare the best possible options and apply for loans to institutions offering these services and facilities. You acknowledge that the loan rates vary from bank to bank and it is dependent on your credit profile and the loan/policies/scheme you decide to opt for. JNC FinTech shall not be responsible for any commercial, legal or other terms and conditions made by these institutions or agencies.
The User acknowledges that, in the course of engagement with JNC FinTech and while availing the Services, User may obtain information relating to the Services and/or JNC FinTech (“Confidential Information”). The features and manner of operation of the Services, computer code, internal documentation, problem reports, analyses, and other technical, business, product, plans, and data are all examples of proprietary information that belongs entirely to JNC FinTech. In regard to this Confidential Information the User shall not use (except as expressly authorized by this Agreement) or disclose Confidential Information without the prior written consent of JNC FinTech unless such Confidential Information becomes generally publicly available without your breach of this Agreement. Users shall at all times take all measures to maintain the Confidential Information and Services in confidence.
Use and Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
JNC FinTech Websites are protected by intellectual property rights belonging to JNC FinTech in the form of copyright, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and/or other relevant laws. No information, content or material from the Website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without JNC FinTech’s express written permission.Subject to the Website Terms and Conditions, the User is granted a restricted licence to use the Website for personal and non-commercial purposes. Users agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the JNC FinTech Website.
Limitation of Liability, Indemnity, and Warranty
- While using this Website (including for the purposes of making investments), the User warrants that all details and information submitted to JNC FinTech or its directors, employees, affiliates, partners, or suppliers are correct, accurate, and authentic. In no event will JNC FinTech, its directors, employees, associates, partners, or suppliers be liable or responsible to User, their representatives, or any persons claiming under them for any loss or damage that may result from or arise from the use of the Website or availing of the Services, or any investments made as a result of using the Website or availing of the Services.
- The User shall indemnify JNC FinTech or its directors, employees, associates, partners or suppliers for all the liabilities (including claims, damages, suits or legal expenses in defending itself in relation to the foregoing) arising due to
(I) the User’s or any of its constituents’ acts or omissions result in non-performance and/or non-observance of the duties and obligations under these terms and conditions.
(II) any act, omission, misconduct, or fraud committed by you.
(III) use or misuse of the Website
3. Any investment choice made based on the Services is exclusively the responsibility of the User, and JNC FinTech will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by you or other users of this Website as a result of such an investment decision or any reliance on it.
The user agrees and understands that the website and services are provided strictly on “as is”, “where is” and “as available” basis with no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website, services, information, content whether provided herein or in person. User acknowledges and agrees that use of the website and the services available are at their sole risk in terms of costs and consequences..
To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, jnc fintech disclaims all warranties, express or implied. While all endeavours will be taken by it to ensure otherwise, jnc fintech cannot and does not warrant that the website, its servers, or email/ other communication sent from the website are free of viruses or other harmful components. We are not responsible for any damages of any kind resulting from the use of the website, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
All investments are subject to market risks, and past performances are not indicators of future returns, the user acknowledges. Jnc fintech strictly disclaims and does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third-party provider in any manner. Further jnc fintech or its representatives are not party to or in any way be responsible for any transaction between user and such party provider. User is urged to exercise prudent judgment and exercise caution where appropriate when purchasing a product or service through any medium through such third-party provider. The user expressly agrees and acknowledges to hold jnc fintech harmless in respect of any cost, claims, damage, loss or expenses accrued, suffered, incurred by jnc fintech or any third party arising out of or in connection with any such communication, interaction, dealings and transactions between the user and third-party providers. The user acknowledges that we do not have any control over such dealings and transactions and plays no determinative role in the performance in respect of the same and we are not responsible for the results of any communication, interaction, dealings, or transactions between the users and third-party providers.
JNC FinTech may at its sole option choose and the User hereby unconditionally accepts that JNC FinTech may charge its Users a fee for use of Website, which charges may be updated without notice to any party.
If the Services or use of the Website is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure event (as defined below), JNC FinTech will not be liable for any failure to perform any of its obligations under these terms and conditions or those that apply expressly to its services/facilities if a Force Majeure event occurs, and its obligations will be suspended for the duration of the Force Majeure incident. “Force Majeure Event” refers to any event beyond JNC FinTech’s reasonable control, such as the inability to access any communication systems, a breach or virus in the digital processes or payment or delivery mechanism, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, lockdown, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data, and terrorism.
Limitation of Liability, Indemnity, Warranty, Intellectual Property, Confidentiality, Dispute Resolution, Governing Law, and Jurisdiction provisions shall survive expiration or termination of these terms, and any provisions of this Agreement which are implied to survive such termination shall survive such termination. Any expiration or termination of the Agreement will not affect or amend any causes of action that have accrued prior to the termination.
Any dispute, controversy, claim, or disagreement between the Parties in connection with or arising out of this Agreement shall be referred to a sole arbitrator appointed by JNC FinTech, and shall be resolved through arbitration conducted in accordance with the rules of the Mumbai Centre for International Arbitration. The arbitration will take place in Mumbai, India. All proceedings of the arbitration, including, but not limited to, any awards, must be conducted in English. The decision will be final and binding on both parties.
These Terms shall be governed, interpreted, and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to any conflict of law provisions, subject to the arbitration provisions hereof. Regardless of the foregoing, you agree that (i) JNC FinTech has the right to bring any proceedings before any court or forum of competent jurisdiction, and you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of such courts or forums; and (ii) any proceeding brought by you shall be brought exclusively before the courts in Mumbai, India.
Update of Terms
JNC FinTech will review these terms from time to time and reserves the right to update or modify any or all of them, including the breadth and scope of the Services and/or include any other category, service, facility, or feature within the term ‘Service,’ at the Website’s sole discretion. Any such change(s) will take effect as soon as the relevant webpage goes ‘live.’ Users are encouraged to check the ‘LAST UPDATED’ link in these Terms to see when these Terms were last updated.