JNC FinTech (hereinafter referred to as “JNC FinTech” or “We” or “Us” or “Our”) is a private limited incorporation that provides financial services (“Services”) to customers (“User(s)”, “You”, “Your”) who visit the website www.jnfintech.com (“Website”). JNC FinTech is committed to protecting your privacy. This notice’s objective is to provide you with the necessary information when you provide us with your personal data. This Privacy Notice explains how JNC FinTech collects and uses User’s personal data and their rights and privileges in this regard.
This Privacy Notice should be read carefully by users. User confirms and consents to our use of personal information as set out in this Privacy Notice by accessing the Website or using any of our services.
Collection of Data
In case you are availing services for advising via JNC FinTech website or app, you are required to provide your personal information which includes but not limited to Name, Address, PAN number, DOB, Bank Account details, etc (collectively KYC Information) at the time of availing such services/products.
The said data is collected when User(s):
- registers on the Website(s), applies to utilise any of the Services, becomes a client, or contacts us in person, by phone, email, or through the mail;
- provides feedback or completes a contact form on the Website(s).
Nature of Data
The information gathered varies depending on the type of service used and may include:
- Name, job title, postal address, including home address if Users have provided it, business address, telephone number, cell phone number, fax number, and email address are examples of contact information.
- Date of birth, place of birth, work status, and tax identification number (also known as a TIN);
- Personal identification details, PAN and utility bills;
- Details of the services requested from JNC FinTech such as assets and insurance details, income slab, profession, family details, tax residency, nationality, gender, marital status;
- Personal data may be obtained from a third-party source such as the User’s organisation, other organisations with which they have dealings, government authorities, or a credit reporting agency in some cases.;
- Employment status, income and source of wealth; When you access the Website, your IP address and browser-generated data are collected.
User agrees that data provided to JNC FInTech is entirely voluntarily and User may choose not to consent or to provide personal data. However, there are times when JNC FinTech is unable to take action without specific personal data, either to deliver the Services or to provide details if regulatory agencies request them.
Use of Data
JNC FinTech uses the data to
- process User’s application to avail Services and for JNC FinTech to provide requested Services;
- comply with JNC FinTech’s obligations arising from any contracts entered into between User and JNC FinTech and to provide User with the information, products and services that User requests from JNC FinTech;
- assist in the protection of User information and the prevention of unauthorised access to it;
- respond to any questions, complaints, or issues raised by the User;
- generate information about how customers use the Website, such as the utility or popularity of various features or services. JNC FinTech, on the other hand, will not use personally identifiable data for these purposes;
- if required to do so by law and to the extent necessary for the proper operation of JNC FinTech’s systems, to protect JNC FinTech and its customers, or for the enforcement of any agreement between User and JNC FinTech;
- to inform the User of any modifications to our services; and
- help improve the Services provided.
Data may also be used to present User with information about other services available that are similar to those for which the User has applied or inquired (in the past) or to provide updates and information about JNC FinTech through newsletters or emails. In such cases JNC FinTech will obtain the User’s consent in JNC FinTech’s reasonable judgment that there is some benefit or value-added if we communicate about it.
- JNC FinTech shall at all times take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Users personal information from unauthorised access and disclosure.
- The data collected may be used for the purposes of providing the Service, share it with entities that are actively engaged with or within JNC FinTech, or that become part of JNC FinTech, its brokers, dealers, IT providers, services providers and agents;
- To the extent that they require access to the information in order to assist JNC FinTech in providing the Services, JNC FinTech’s appointed auditors, accountants, lawyers, and other professional advisers (e.g. compliance consultants);
- Meet applicable legislation, a court order, or market standards and codes of practise applicable to the conditions at the moment;
- To investigate or prevent fraud or other acts that are thought to be illegal or in violation of the law;
- The User is responsible for ensuring that the information given by third-party service providers associated with Us is kept private and that the terms provided by such third-party service providers are followed.
In order to provide you secure, reliable and continuous services the Website is hosted on our in-house blockchain technology. These services can handle increased traffic while still providing a platform with best-in-class security.
The Website’s communication connections, including upstream and downstream, are routed through servers that use the 256-bit encryption HTTPS protocol. This technology helps to prevent some cyber-attacks and malignancies.
We use best-in-class anti-virus, anti-malware, and unauthorised intrusion prevention solutions, as well as file status and integrity mapping.
Users’ data are stored in encrypted format and all applications are checked for data and security checks in the course of transactions. Internal teams’ data is transmitted on a need-to-know basis and with suitable classification.
We have proper damage rescue and recovery methods in place to ensure that any unexpected incidents or events are quickly recovered and restored.
For the completion of purchases and actions on our Website, users are provided with a one-time password when applicable.
- JNC FinTech retains copies of User contracts in order to enable JNC FinTech to deal with any legal issues and the information provided for identification verification checks, for up to three (3) years after termination or expiry of our contract with you. We keep track of complaints for up to three (3) years after they’ve been received.
User rights on Data provided to JNC FinTech
- Users shall have the right to request a copy of their personal data, which is held with JNC FinTech, to have any inaccurate personal data corrected and to object to or restrict our using said personal data. Users may report if they have a concern about our handling of your personal data.
- When a request is made by User through email, JNC FinTech will endeavour to provide you with these details without delay and at the latest within one month of receipt.
- When JNC FinTech receives a subject access request we will provide a copy of the information held free of charge. JNC FinTech may charge a reasonable fee to comply with requests for further copies of the same information.
- The User also has the following rights (unless exclusions apply), which he or she can exercise by contacting us using the information below: To request that your personal data not be used for marketing reasons; To prevent any processing of personal data that causes or is likely to cause you or another individual unjustified and serious harm or distress; To seek the correction or completion of inaccurate or incomplete personal data; To ask for its deletion in certain conditions; To be informed about any use of your personal data for the purpose of making automated judgments about you, and to access meaningful information on the logic involved, as well as the importance and expected consequences of this processing; and If you would like to send a report as mentioned above, User can contact JNC FinTech at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Update of Terms
JNC FinTech will review these terms from time to time and reserves the right to update or modify any or all of them, including the breadth and scope of the Services and/or include any other category, service, facility, or feature within the term ‘Service,’ at the Website’s sole discretion. Any such change(s) will take effect as soon as the relevant webpage goes ‘live.’ Users are encouraged to check the ‘LAST UPDATED’ link in these Terms to see when these Terms were last updated.